Saturday, December 16, 2017

Come and Get it Christmas Challenge

Happy Sunday!!
This is our annual Christmas Challenge which runs for the Month of December it has been a tradition to give all the designers the month of December off to be able to spend the time with their friends and families as well as get shopping done and do what needs to be done.
So here we are again the end of another year but this year is a bit different, as this will be the final challenge at Come and Get It.  I will miss this group a lot but everything must come to an end.
I have 1 project being posted today and  I colored with it my Prismacolor Pencils.

I Used the image Elf004 from Bugaboo Stamps.

I hope you'll come join us in the challenge and share your creations with us. 
There are lots of prizes this month!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
Dana



No comments:

Post a Comment