Saturday, April 15, 2017

Come and Get it Challenge It's a Girl Thing

Happy Sunday! 

Today I am sharing with you a card I made for the Come and Get it Challenge It's a Girl Thing!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Time for Tea Designs.

For my card I used the image Daisy Chains.  I just love her!

The challenge is to create something for It's a Girl Thing.  So I used some papers from my scraps, then I colored my image using my Prismacolor pencils and I used some daisy sequins from Craftin Desert Divas and added some orange pearls to the center.  The woven brown heart I got from one of my crafting buddies Twila and the stamp is from a set Girls Rock Sentiments from Little Darlings that I got when they had a big retirement sale!!

I hope you'll come join us in the challenge and share your creations with us.

Dana

2 comments: