Saturday, January 7, 2017

Come and Get it Something New

Happy Sunday! 

Today I am sharing with you a card I made for the Come and Get it Challenge  Something New!

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps.

For my card I used an image from the Mini set Winter Bears and just love how this card turned out!!!

The challenge is Something New and I used some new Sizzix snowflake dies I got for Christmas.  I colored my image using my Spectrun Noir Markers.

I hope you'll come join us in the challenge and share your creations with us.

Dana


4 comments:

  1. Dana - very cute card. Very nice design. Your teamie Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so Beautiful! I just love how you colored this sweet bear! Thank you so much for joining our Challenge over on the Vilda Stamps Challenge Blog! DT Mindy

    ReplyDelete