Saturday, November 12, 2016

Come and Get It Ribbon and/or Twine

Happy Sunday! 

Today I am sharing with you a card I made for the Come and Get it Challenge Ribbon and/or Twine!

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps.

For my card I used the Image Fall Pumpkin Trio and I have to say it is too cute!  Love those pumkins faces,

The challenge is to use ribbon and/or twine, so is used twine and made an orange bow for the post and a brown and white bow on the acorn button.  I colored my image using Prismacolor Pencils.

I hope you'll come join us in the challenge and share your creations with us.

Dana



2 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a brilliant image - I just love the faces on the pumpkins! Beautiful autumnal colours as well. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Autumn colours) Challenge this month, lots of luck and I hope we see you again soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete