Friday, September 30, 2016

OCT My Besties Color it Create it Show it Off Challenge

Good Morning! 

Today, I'm on the Color It, Create It, Show it off,  Challenge Blog.

Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes".

 My Besties, Design Team Project

I used My Besties, By Sherri Baldy IMG112 Digital Stamp 






https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7

Join these SUPER FUN Groups

My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Color It, Create It, Show it Off Facebook group HERE!

I colored this adorable My Besties Stamp using my  Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers. 


I used Recollections cardstock for the solid colors and patterned paper.  I also added a bow using a recent die I bought and some pretty flowers and gems.

 Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
DT Dana

10 comments:

  1. What a joyful creation. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges. Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joyful creation. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges. Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting!
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our VILDA STAMPS challenge blog
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your sweet comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining in our Challenge at Crea Chicky's.
    Hugs Joukje DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining in our Challenge at Crea Chicky's.
    Hugs Joukje DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the wonderful comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your coloring on this one! So Beautiful! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Vilda Stamps Challenge Blog! Hugs! DT Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the vibrant colours. Sorry, I'm so late in visiting. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete