Thursday, June 30, 2016

My Besties sweet mermaid card

Good Morning crafty world!!!  Today I have another My Besties image I colored.  Isn't she beautiful??  I just love these images and they are so much fun to color.  The image I used is  Img396 and you can find that image here https://www.etsy.com/listing/196430154/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?utm_source=Pinterest&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share

I used Spectrum Noir and Copic markers to color her and a white gel pen for highlights.  The bubbles I used some glossy accents on.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

Dana

I entered this in the My Besties International Challenge: http://bestieschallenge.blogspot.com/2016/07/welcome-to-our-july-challenge-anything.html

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and thank you for enter our challenge again at My besties Color it , Create it, Show it off
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Besties International. Good luck and hope to see you back.
    Xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lovely such a sweet card and I love your colouring. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Colour It, Create It, Show it off. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Dana this is just so beautifully coloured and designed. Adore the touches of sea with the seastars and seahorse xxx
    Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties UK Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Desire. I just love coloring these images!

      Delete
  5. Fabulous card Dana, Thanks for sharing with us at My Besties UK Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty & perfect embellishments! Thanks for playing along over at Besties UK. Clair xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card, thank you for entering

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing and joining us at Besties International.
    Delfina ~ DT

    ReplyDelete